This impressive Viking Wolf Heads Necklace if for real Alpha Vikings only! It is made of heavy stainless steel, be aware that if you don’t have a bull neck it could crunch your cervical bones and turn them to mash potatoes!
These two Wolf Heads represent Geri and Freki, the wolves of Odin, to whom the god gives his food when he is in Valhalla while himself content with wine. Geri and Freki mean “voracious (devouring, swallowing, destroying by eating)”, or “greedy” and “violent” respectively.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain type: heavy chain
- Chain diameter: 0.3 in. (7 mm)
- Chain length: 3 different sizes – 20/22/24 in. (50/55/60 cm)
- Wolf heads size: 1 in. (26 mm)
- Ring diameter: 1.06 in. (27 mm)
- Color: steel
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING